Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sappmoresnow

Hi guys. Remember how this was supposed to be a blog about my observations, cunning and witty and wry, about Japan? Including, but not limited to, the people, the food, the culture and the WEATHER?

Turns out I should be more observant.

For whilst I was blissfully typing away about the snow, and how it was light, and how it would all melt away as it touched the ground and how we wouldn't see any more for weeks... This was happening:





NB: Look out the window.

Pajamas were immediately discarded, in favour of the aforementioned winter outfit. And we frolicked. Oh did we frolick. Aravin ran around like a border collie.

Right at this moment, I wouldn't be anywhere else on earth.






Except maybe I would go back in time to when this last was taken and arrange my face differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment